Thanks for shopping at Humble Arms
- We can offer custom delivery options and requests (for local customers only!). All requests must strictly adhere to State & Federal laws in regards to the item(s) purchased and restrictions placed on them.
- In strict accordance with State & Federal laws all firearms must ship or be delivered to an FFL dealer for the background check.
- Ammunition ship rates vary and will be listed during the checkout process. FedEx Ground & UPS will be used.
- We cannot ship outside of the lower 48 states.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- Most orders ship in 4 -5 Business Days or less once the order is complete (excluding weekends, holidays, and unforeseen circumstances). An order can not be completed until we have received your FFL’s license (if it is a firearm order). You will be emailed tracking info once the order ships.
- We can assist with reasonable custom shipping options but will occur additional cost (dependent entirely upon what is requested)
- If you purchase a Firearm and other items on the same order, ALL of the items will ship to the dealer. We do not offer split shipments to multiple locations.
- Ammo/Firearms orders are sent Adult Signature Required. It is your responsibility to have someone available to sign for the order (make sure your FFL is available that day). Any returned shipments are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipments can be held at the shipping company’s Customer Service Center for your FFL to pick up upon request.
- High Dollar orders $300.00 or more, Body Armor, Rifle Kits or uppers may be sent Adult signature required.
- Canceled or changed orders can be subject to a service fee even if not shipped out. In the event, your order has shipped and you cancel, you will be responsible for shipping both ways and a 20% restocking fee. Please make sure you actually want the item before an order is placed.
- We do not offer a money-back guaranteed delivery time service on UPS, FedEx, or USPS delivery.
Please inspect your order. Once delivered, if you have a shortage this will need to be reported within 3 days of delivery & we will be more than happy to rectify any missing product! Please email us with your contact info, original order number, and what was missing from your order. Please note we will not be able to help you with a shortage that is not reported within the 3-day time frame of delivery.
Please retain all boxing and shipping materials as they may need to be inspected prior to a claim being settled, should you have to file a claim. If any damage occurs, Humble Arms will be happy to assist you with contacting the shipper, but will not be held financially responsible for the item or its replacement cost. With the purchase of the insurance, the buyer assumes all risks associated with shipping damage. Any and all shipping charges and transaction fees are non-refundable.
NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY. It is the customer’s responsibility to abide by their local laws concerning purchasing a firearm. Humble Arms reserves the right to cancel any firearms purchases that it deems necessary. All firearms must be shipped to a valid Federal Firearms License holder. We will NOT ship your order until we have a valid FFL on file.
Please have your FFL send a copy of their license to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line indicating that it is an FFL license for your order number. For example: “FFL For Order #0000001”. We verify all FFLs with the BATFE.
When placing an order, you may use your own or your FFL’s shipping address, however, we will ONLY ship to the address on the FFL’s license. We will not ship to P.O. boxes. All firearms shipments will be shipped with signature requirements.
It is common courtesy to contact your FFL prior to purchasing and having it shipped to them. The customer assumes all responsibility for costs should an FFL refuse and return a transfer.
For further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to email us or contact us through our Facebook, Instagram, website, for email us. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
If your state has a magazine restriction, but not a restriction on certain firearms we carry, we will exclude the magazine from the firearms shipment should it not meet your state’s restrictions.
Please note: We allow local pick-up for firearms, but by appointment only. Other than that, all firearms must be shipped to a valid FFL holder.
Firearms Sales & Shipping Restrictions
We do not allow firearms purchases from the following areas unless otherwise noted in the product description. All firearms purchases originating from these areas will be canceled. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please Note: It is VERY IMPORTANT that if you live in a state listed below, that YOU DO NOT PLACE A FIREARM ORDER. If your order is canceled, we WILL NOT refund credit card transaction fees due to customer negligence.
- Aurora, Chicago, Cook County, Evanston, Highland Park
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington DC
It is the customer’s responsibility to abide by their local laws concerning purchasing ammunition. Humble Arms reserves the right to cancel any ammunition shipments.
Please Note: It is VERY IMPORTANT that you adhere to the restrictions below. If your order is canceled, we WILL NOT refund credit card transaction fees due to customer negligence.
By purchasing ammunition from Humble Arms you are agreeing to the following:
- You are at least 21 years of age.
- You are adhering to local, state, and federal laws pertaining to purchasing ammunition.
- You are not under any investigation, indictment, or been convicted of any crime which would prevent you from owning a firearm or ammunition.
- You are not a convicted felon or fugitive from justice.
- You are not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substances.
- You are not a user of marijuana in any way even if legal in your state.
- You are not an illegal or unlawful alien.
- You have not been dishonorably discharged from the United States Armed Forces or Navy.
- You have no renounced your U.S. citizenship and are a legal resident of the United States.
- You are not subject to a restraining order or have been convicted of stalking or domestic violence.
The following areas are prohibited from receiving shipments of ammunition from Humble Arms. Some areas must adhere to certain restrictions.
- Alaska – No Sales
- California – No Sales
- Connecticut – No Sales
- Hawaii – No Sales
- Illinois – No Sales
- Massachusetts – No Sales
- Maryland – No Sales to Annapolis or Montgomery County
- New Jersey – No Sales
- New York – No Sales
- Washington DC – No Sales
It is the customer’s responsibility to abide by their local laws concerning purchasing magazines. Humble Arms reserves the right to cancel any magazine shipments.
NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY. It is the customer’s responsibility to abide by their local laws concerning magazine capacity restrictions. Humble Arms reserves the right to cancel magazine shipments/orders to the following areas unless otherwise noted specifically in the product description. If your state has a magazine restriction, but not a restriction on certain firearms we carry, we will exclude the magazine from the firearms shipment should it not meet your state’s restrictions. The removal of magazines will not discount the firearm in any way.
Please Note: It is VERY IMPORTANT that you adhere to the restrictions below. If your order is canceled, we WILL NOT refund credit card transaction fees due to customer negligence. Also, we only ship to the lower 48 states as referenced in the shipping section here
- California – No Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- Colorado – No Magazines Exceeding 15 Round Capacity
- Connecticut – No Magazine Sales
- Hawaii – No Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- Aurora, Chicago, Evanston, Skokie
- No Sales of Rifle Magazines Exceeding 15 Round Capacity
- North Chicago
- No Sales of Rifle Magazines Exceeding 16 Round Capacity
- Cook County, Highland Park, Dolton, Homewood
- No Rifle Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- Aurora, Chicago, Evanston, Skokie
- Maryland – No Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- New Jersey
- No Pistol or Rifle Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- No Shotgun Magazines Exceeding 6 Round Capacity
- New York – No Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- Massachusetts – No Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- Washington DC – No Magazine Sales
- Vermont – No Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
Returns/Returns and Warranty Claims
- With customer satisfaction a high priority at Humble Arms, we urge you to read the following information. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have prior to making your purchase.
- All warranties are covered by the product’s manufacturer. We will be more than happy to assist in helping with a warranty issue. If you have a problem please email us and we will be glad to help get the problem under control.
- No returns on firearms.
- New firearms are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair.
- There is no warranty on used guns unless otherwise specified in the description before purchase.
- SURPLUS ITEMS
- No returns on surplus items.
- Surplus items are used and will exhibit appropriate wear in relation to their description. Due to this, we cannot accept returns of them.
- No returns on surplus items.
- ALL OTHER ITEMS
- Returned items must in the exact condition in which it was shipped to you. This includes boxes and accessories.
- All returned items must have a return authorization number which we will assign. Please contact us via e-mail or the contact us link found below to obtain the return authorization number.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all returned items.
- Any shipping or transaction fees are nonrefundable.
- Humble Arms neither warrants nor guarantees any weapon or item purchased. The original manufacturer warrants the item. We will be happy to be of assistance with your warranty claim though.
- It is at Humble Arms’ discretion whether or not to issue a pre-paid return label, depending on the nature of the return.
- Returns that are sent with “postage due” will be declined upon arrival and sent back to the customer.
- Returns due to No Known Address or Unable to Forward due to a bad address will be handled as a return and will be subjected to standard restocking fees.